For the time being Sheargolds has moved to appointment only, please book here
An excellent addition to Kawai’s portable piano line-up.
The ES920 Black is the latest addition to Kawai’s highly respected ES series of portable digital pianos, combining our class-leading authentic keyboard action and piano sound technologies within a lightweight, affordable package.
Kawai has been crafting musical instruments for 90 years, maintaining traditional processes while embracing the very latest technical innovations. These decades of experience afford our engineers a wealth of knowledge from which to create stunning digital instruments, in a quest to perfect the art of the piano.
The brand new 2020 model features an improved version of the highly-regarded Responsive Hammer III keyboard action, with redesigned key switches that deliver superior durability and performance.
- Responsive Hammer III action with resigned key switches, grade-weighted keys, counterweights, triple-senor system & let-off simulation
- Harmonic Imaging XL sound technology with 88 key stereo sampling
- Bluetooth MIDI and Audio functionality
- Intuitive control panel layout with 4-band EQ faders
- Improved 38 sounds including new Electric Piano, Drawbar, Jazz Organ, Electric Bass, Harpsichord and String sounds
- 256 Polyphony notes
- Dual, Split Mode, Four Hands Mode (Volume\balance adjustable) Keyboard Modes
- Improved Virtual Technician parameters
- Reverb, Amp Simulator and Effects
- Support for latest PianoRemote control app for iOS/Android
- New Bluetooth MIDI and Audio functionality with aptX support for wireless audio playback
- 10 song, 2 track recorder
- USB to Device, Host, Damper
- (8 x 12cm) 2 x Speakers
- 20W x 2 Output power
- Modern HM-5 designer stand and F-302 triple pedal bar, support for GFP-3 triple pedal unit*
* additional cost
The Kawai ES920 measures 1340 (W) x 375 (D) x 145 (H) mm
Free Digital Piano Delivery
We offer a completely Free Nationwide delivery service on the Kawai ES920 digital piano. This service is fulfilled by a courier (usually TNT) and the instrument will arrive boxed at your doorstep or gateway and will require some minor assembly. Please note, a courier will not deliver the piano up any stairs. Building a digital piano is generally very easy and only requires a screwdriver. All digital pianos have assembly instructions printed either in the manual or on the box itself. Depending on the model a digital piano can usually be assembled within 15-45 minutes. Take care when placing the main unit on the stand. We advise 2 people to lift the main unit out of the box and place onto the stand to avoid damaging the unit as they can be quite heavy.
Kawai Digital Pianos come with a 5 year warranty