For the time being Sheargolds has moved to appointment only, please book here
An excellent addition to Kawai’s portable piano line-up.
The ES520 is the new mid-range addition to Kawai’s highly respected ES series of portable digital pianos, combining our class-leading authentic keyboard action and piano sound technologies within a lightweight, affordable package.
Kawai has been crafting musical instruments for 90 years, maintaining traditional processes while embracing the very latest technical innovations. These decades of experience afford our engineers a wealth of knowledge from which to create stunning digital instruments, in a quest to perfect the art of the piano.
The ES520 comes with premium audio equipment manufacturer, Onkyo, and features the same powerful 40W speaker system. As well as an intuitive control panel, OLED display, and general operation are largely identical to that of the ES920, albeit without the 4-band EQ fader controls and Rhythm Section accompaniment function
The ES520 includes a variety of realistic acoustic piano sounds, ranging from the Shigeru Kawai SK-EX and Kawai EX concert grand pianos to the Kawai K-60 upright, while also boasting the same harpsichord, electric piano, organ, and strings sounds as the flagship ES920 model.
- Responsive Hammer II action with grade-weighted keys, counterweights, triple-senor system & let-off simulation
- Progressive Harmonic Imaging sound technology with 88 key stereo sampling
- Bluetooth MIDI and Audio functionality
- 34 authentic sounds including acoustic pianos, electric pianos, organs, strings, bass etc.
- Polyphony max. 132 notes
- Dual Mode, Split Mode, Four Hands Mode (Volume/Balance adjustable) Keyboard Modes
- Motherboard and amplification developed in partnership with Onkyo, 40W speaker system
- Standard MIDI, USB to Host/Device, Audio In/Out connectivity
- Intuitive control panel layout with high quality OLED display
- 3 song, 1 track recorder
- (8 x 12cm) 2 x Speakers
- 20W x 2 Output power
- Modern HM-5 designer stand and F-302 triple pedal bar, support for GFP-3 triple pedal unit*
* additional cost
The Kawai ES520 measures 1340 (W) x 375 (D) x 145 (H) mm
Free Digital Piano Delivery
We offer a completely Free Nationwide delivery service on the Kawai ES520 digital piano. This service is fulfilled by a courier (usually TNT) and the instrument will arrive boxed at your doorstep or gateway and will require some minor assembly. Please note, a courier will not deliver the piano up any stairs. Building a digital piano is generally very easy and only requires a screwdriver. All digital pianos have assembly instructions printed either in the manual or on the box itself. Depending on the model a digital piano can usually be assembled within 15-45 minutes. Take care when placing the main unit on the stand. We advise 2 people to lift the main unit out of the box and place onto the stand to avoid damaging the unit as they can be quite heavy.
Kawai Digital Pianos come with a 5 year warranty
Customers also viewed