The very pinnacle of Yamaha’s Clavinova CLP range, the CLP685 brings together the very best digital piano technology from the World’s leading piano manufacturer. It is an aestetically pleasing upright digital piano with finely-tuned speakers and cabinetry, allowing sound to resonate throughout the instrument giving you the ultimate grand piano experience.
Unlike the other models in the CLP600 series, the CLP685 has four distinctly different piano voices, all recreated with maximum detail specially selected to suit all different playing styles and musical tastes.
It is also equipped with a Grand Piano response system for ultra-realistic pedalling in even the most demanding pieces. The newly developed 88-key Linear Graded Hammers GrandTouch keyboard now features synthatic ebony and ivory keytops aiming to reproduce the differences in the weight and return of each key, as and a result, no two keys are alike.
The keystop stabiliser minimises the ‘bounce’ felt on some other digital pianos when the key hits the keybed. The keys also have a deeper travel - akin to that of a concert grand piano.
The CLP685 is available in Black Walnut, Polished White and Ebony polish.
Free Digital Piano Delivery
We offer a completely Free Nationwide delivery service on the Yamaha CLP685 digital piano. This service is fulfilled by a courier (usually TNT) and the instrument will arrive boxed at your doorstep or gateway and will require some minor assembly. Please note, a courier will not deliver the piano up any stairs. Building a digital piano is generally very easy and only requires a screwdriver. All digital pianos have assembly instructions printed either in the manual or on the box itself. Depending on the model a digital piano can usually be assembled within 15-45 minutes. Take care when placing the main unit on the stand. We advise 2 people to lift the main unit out of the box and place onto the stand to avoid damaging the unit as they can be quite heavy.
Yamaha CLP875 Specifications At A Glance:
- CFX and Bosendorfer Imperialpiano samples
- CFX Binaural sampling
- Improved VRM (Virtual Resonance Modeling)
- Smooth Release
- Key-Off samples
- 256-note polyphony
- 49 + 480 XG Voices + GM2 / GS (Song fileplayback)
- GrandTouch keyboard with synthetic ebony and ivory keytops (wood is used for the white keys)
- 88-key Linear Graded Hammers
- GP Response Damper Pedal
- 128 x 64 full dot LCD
- Dual / Split / Duo
- Digital effects (Reverb / Chorus / Brilliance / Effect)
- 19 Voice Demo Songs + 50 Piano Songs + 303 Lesson Songs
- 20 rhythms
- 16-track recording
- USB Audio Recorder (Playback / Recording: WAV)
- USB TO HOST and USB TO DEVICE
- Dual headphone jacks
- (50W + 50W + 50W ) x 2 amplifiers
- (16cm + 8cm + 2.5cm (dome)) x 2 speaker system
- Spruce Cone speaker
- Speaker Box
- Acoustic Optimizer
- Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC)
- Stereophonic Optimizer
- Music rest clips
- Folding key cover
- Built-in Bluetooth for wireless connection to iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or Android
Dimensions (cm): 146.7 (w) x 102.9 (h) x 47.7 (d)
Customers also viewed