Sales Assistant Wanted - Full time, Cobham.
Hours of work: Full time, 5 days a week and includes Saturdays
Contractual Status: Permanent with a probation period
- Greeting customers who enter the shop.
- Be involved in stock control and management.
- Assembling stools and preparing pianos/keyboards for delivery
- Assisting customers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
- Answering queries from customers
- Booking tunings and removals
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor.
- Keeping the store tidy and clean, this includes hovering and dusting.
- Responsible dealing with customer complaints.
- Attaching price tags to merchandise on the shop floor.
- Receiving and storing the delivery of large amounts of stock
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
- Processing and sorting online orders.
- Ability to play the piano is a MUST
- Excellent customer service skills
- Comfortable working with members of the public.
- Should have a confident manner.
- Must be helpful and polite.
- Should be of a smart appearance and articulate
- Ability to work autonomously
Please send your CV to email@example.com